App development is a massive subject and can be classified into different branches, Android app development, iOS app development, and cross-platform development. The last term refers to the idea of developing apps for both app stores, Google (Android) and Apple (iOS).
Among all cross-platform app development tools, Flutter is the best choice. Our experts will teach how to use Flutter and create projects in the app development course.
Although you will learn more about it in the classes, we will discuss why iOS or Android developers prefer this platform.
Let’s start with Android app development and, in turn, Android Studio.
- It is Google’s official Android IDE to which new features are constantly being added.
- It is an intelligent code editor and comes with auto-completion, and provides code tips to developers.
- It is powerful and robust, making it an excellent tool for app development.
- It is not a complicated tool, as per the opinion of app developers.
- It comes with amazing prebuilt layouts, which designers can use.
- It also has an inbuilt emulator, making Android Studio an easy-to-use tool with keyboard shortcuts.
- It consists of a supportive community.
Although this tool has some pros, there are some cons too, hence giving rise to a flutter training in Durgapur. These are:
- It needs a lot of memory in a device.
- The emulator is quite slow compared to others.
- For beginners, the tool can be difficult to manage.
- Finally, the tool can lag behind IntelliJ IDEA.
Why do experts recommend flutter training in Durgapur?
- Flutter has Dart, which follows the same syntax as the OOPS-based programming language.
- Dart has the option of AOT (Ahead of Time), allowing developers to design beautiful widgets.
- Dart also consists of JIT (Just in Time) compiler that comes with Hot Reload. This feature instantly shows the changes made in the code, thus saving time.
- It comes with a garbage collector allowing smoother animations and seamless transitions.
- The layout is quite simple and free-flowing, making it a language with an easy learning curve.
- Material designing is quite easy in Flutter. It consists of different templates and features that can be used for this purpose.
Flutter is not without any cons. Here is the list:
- Developers should be aware of the language Dart.
- The community is relatively new, and hence, it can be difficult to access the documentation.
Apart from that, Flutter comes with benefits that no other tool can offer:
Flutter is an open-source tool that allows developers to share the code results and check the documentation. It is necessary for developers to grow, and this opens up the possibility of growing together. A developer needs to be dynamic in this field because this field itself is so. With the help of this documentation, a developer can improve his skills, thus developing a complicated code within a short time.
- Develop Apps with Better Performance
If we talk about developing native apps, here’s where Flutter can win. Developers have often said that this platform can develop some excellent apps surpassing even the native apps in terms of performance. If you check all the documents on flutter training in Durgapur, you will find similar wordings.
- Reliable and robust
Flutter is reliable and comes with a robust community. Developers will get enough assistance when they need it. You will learn what you need during the session, but you need to upgrade your skill with time.
- One codebase
Flutter is a programming language that uses only one codebase, and it is quite friendly to designers and developers. When the students know the language Dart, they can create different applications. Also, for this reason, it is selected for creating MVPs (Minimally Viable Product). Developers often release a version and check what people are saying about it.
Flutter becomes more wholesome and powerful with each upgrade and allows developers to create native apps. It enhances the productivity of developers because it does not take much time. When the app idea itself is complicated, this feature plays a crucial role in boosting the overall speed and efficiency.
With time, technology changes, and so does the requirement. Once, Android Studio was used for Android app development, but now, to develop robust apps that run on both Android and iOS you need to learn flutter training in Durgapur.
When students learn Flutter, they are likely to be aware of Android development fundamentals. Though our faculties will teach the programming language in detail, students can refer to the documentation available online.
Both Android Studio and Flutter can be used for this purpose. But now, we are shifting towards Flutter because of the various benefits.
Here, you can learn how to use Flutter to create Android and iOS apps without fail. Now, we will discuss the concept of Flutter courses.
For years, people have used Swift for developing these apps, and some still prefer it. Here’s what you should know about this language:
- It is an open-source program, and it is quite fast and safe.
- Developers can easily maintain and read the codes written on the platform.
Here are some of the drawbacks:
- Although Swift has been around for quite some time, the talent pool lacks by quite some extent.
- iOS versions lower than iOS7 do not support this language.
- It isn’t easy to integrate with third-party applications.
So, it is clear that Flutter can be used to develop applications for both these systems.
Are you interested in learning this language? Then, you can choose the flutter courses from Swadesh IT.
Here are the modules you will learn in our course:
- Understanding the basics of Flutter and its architecture
- How to compile Flutter and Dart code into native apps?
- How to set up Flutter for Windows systems?
- Understanding Flutter and material design
- How to create a new Flutter project?
- What should you know about files and folders?
- An analysis of default app
- Basics of Dart
- Running the app using an emulator
- How to create a widget tree?
- What are stateful and stateless widgets?
Apart from that, you will also learn GUI designing, layout widgets, connecting functions and buttons, and widget data. You will also check updating widget data, private properties, customized widgets, first styling, layouting steps, enums, and multiple constructors.
From here, students will move on to advanced Flutter topics. This includes topics like navigation and multiple screens, state management, StreamBuilder, how to send HTTP requests, Google Firebase, and how to add animations to it.
When you have done all these steps, now it’s time to integrate the features of native devices. For example, you will learn Image Picker, the Device Camera, and how to store it on the device’s file system. Then you will see how to fetch and store data with SQLite.
You will also learn how to add a location (user input) using the location package. The course will also discuss rendering a dynamic map and then working on a live project. As a part of the course, you will learn how to optimize and publish the app.
Why Swadesh IT provides the best flutter training in Durgapur?
- It is the best place to learn advanced concepts of cross-platform app development (Flutter), among other subjects.
- This is not the first rodeo of this training institute; it has been teaching students for quite a long time.
- The trainers are experienced in the subject because they work as Flutter developers with Swadesh Softwares.
- Along the way, students will get all the help they need while studying the course or working on a project.
- The institute offers guaranteed job placement opportunities. Students from previous batches have been placed here, and some are now working for MNCs.
- All the courses taught here have received high ratings and reviews from former students and alumni.
Here are some interview questions and answers that students might find helpful:
1. What is Flutter?
Flutter is an open-source, cross-platform app development platform developed by Google to promote the idea of Flutter for iOS developers. It contains the programming language Dart, which can compile excellent and expressive mobile applications. You can learn the technology through advanced Flutter courses.
Developers can develop Android and iOS apps for separate platforms without being dependent on them. In addition, it offers a rich user interface, allowing developers to code without complexities.
2. What are the advantages of taking flutter training in Durgapur?
Flutter offers these advantages:
- It comes with features like hot reload, quick rendering, screen reader.
- Furthermore, it is completely open-source and consists of different Android and iOS development themes.
Using these features, especially hot reload, developers can compile code faster. Here, the C/C++ library increases the compilation speed by encoding the code similarly to a machine-level structure. It also offers widgets (customizable) that can be used for the same purpose. If the app needs any update, and the developer needs to see the live update, hot reload, allows that.
The app development experience is quite similar to native apps, and these apps offer almost the same performance. In addition, the UI is flexible; developers can use it to build impressive applications.
Flutter gives new meaning to the phrase, ‘minimal coding.’ Dart, the inherent coding language in Flutter, comes with JIT (Just In Time) and AOT (Ahead of Time) compilers, boosting the app’s loading time.
Flutter is a framework that comes with a dynamic community and documentation. People can ask questions to community members, which will be promptly answered.
3. What is the architecture of Flutter?
Flutter can be subdivided into three sections:
- Framework (Dart) (contains Material, Cupertino, Widgets, Rendering, Foundation, Animation, Gestures, and Painting)
- C/C++ Engine (Service Protocol, Composition, Platform Channels, Dart Isolate Setup, Rendering, System Events, Dart Runtime Management, Frame Scheduling, Asset Resolution, Text Layout, Frame Pipelining)
- Platform-specific embedder (Render Surface Setup, Native plugins, App Packaging, Thread Setup, Event Loop Interop)
(If you want to understand Flutter courses, preparing this question is a must).
4. What are the different build modes in Flutter?
You will get to see three different modes in this language:
In this mode, developers can debug the application on a physical interface, simulator, emulator, or such things. Here, developers will deploy assertions and service extensions using the quick deployment option.
Here, the main focus should be on testing (while maintaining the debugging concepts). In addition, developers can enable tracing and extensions, which is impossible in emulators and simulators.
As the name suggests, this mode deploys the application and is associated with footprint minimization and optimization. Here, options related to debugging are disabled to ensure faster startup, execution, and minimal sizing.
5. What are the disadvantages of Flutter?
These are the limitations of this programming language:
- The size (release size) can be larger than the expectation.
- Flutter does not support all the third-party applications (because it is new)
- Dart cannot compete with other object-oriented programming languages, like Java.
- Flutter cannot be used for developing complex apps (but the team behind the framework is working on it).
- It does not offer the support a developer might expect while being stuck in a program. Yes, there is a community, but even that has some limitations.
6. What are the types of widgets present in Flutter?
In Flutter, widgets play a crucial role, and they are divided into two categories, stateless and stateful.
Stateless widget: These are static widgets known for not storing any state (or changing variables).
Stateful widget: These dynamic widgets can store values and other changes.
7. Mention some apps developed in Flutter
Some examples are:
- Google Ads
- Coach Yourself
- Birch Finance
If you want to learn the answers to more questions on flutter training in Durgapur, then it is necessary to contact Swadesh IT.